Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection"

  • Today i did many things like the school cheers, a new dance and i also made many new friends. we also got to use the mac books in class.
  • i learned many things today for example, i learned how to upload a photo from the photobooth to iphoto, i also learned the school cheers and a new dance. I also learned many different things about my new classmates and it was very fun talking to them.
  • i chose to come to SST as i was interested by the fact that SST uses applied learning as i am interested in hands-on work. i was also interested by the fact that SST uses the learning device to conduct lessons as not many schools use this method of teaching.
  • My aspirations as a member of the SST family is to actively participate in group work and group discussions. i will try my best to share all my ideas with my peers be it good or bad so i can learn from them and understand their point of view so i can improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment